Each candle comes in its very own sophisticated white ceramic vessel designed purposely to be re-used and re-purposed around your home. All The Sol ceramic candles come with a seeded paper dust cover, that is designed to be planted inside your clean vessel and showered with love and affection.
FRAGRANCE – Japanese Honeysuckle
A timeless fragrance fills your senses with the sweetness of Honey, intertwined with the deepness of Orange + Honeysuckle, sprinkled with a touch of Creamy Vanilla. The lingering aroma of Sweet Floral will continue to burst through the air, making your heart melt + your soul bloom.
Seeded Paper – Lavender
- Size 380Grams
- 65+ hours burn time.
- 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, Natural Soy wax, Eco-friendly, Cotton lead free wicks, Highest quality fragrance oils.
- Hand poured with love within Sydney, Australia.
Steps for growing your seeded paper
- Once the wax has gone, clean your Three Suns ceramic vessel
- Break up your seeded paper and immerse it in a plate filled with a small amount of water for about 15mins.
- Place the wet seeded paper directly onto wet soil, covering it with a thin wall of soil.
- Ensure proper sunlight and moisture, take good care of it & it will flourish in 2-3 weeks.
- Flowering time can vary according to the temperature and humidity
- Fill your ceramic container with soil, plant the seeded label paper and grow some beautiful flowers or herbs!